Page 1 of 1 pages
(1 pictures)
Picture relating to Pittsworth - titled 'Construction has started on the new St. Andrew's Church of England, Pittsworth, 1912'

Sort the collection:

Narrow the collection:

Collection currently narrowed to the year 1912.
Click here to show pictures for all years

- click on a year

- click on a type of place

Construction has started on the new St. Andrew's Church of England, Pittsworth, 1912

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1912
(contact QldPics about this picture)


Several men are working on the foundation construction of the new church, which is in front of the existing church,

The original St. Andrew's Church of England was erected in 1889, but moved aside from its original site in 1912-13. The building served as a parish hall until 06 December 1952, when a storm swept through Pittsworth and destroyed the building. (Description supplied with photograph)

This picture is also part of the following Bonzle photo collections: