Page 1 of 1 pages
(1 pictures)
Picture relating to Jimbour - titled 'Side entrance of Jimbour House, ca. 1928'

Side entrance of Jimbour House, ca. 1928

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1928
(contact QldPics about this picture)


Jimbour Station property was one of the largest properties taken up in the 1840s.The pastoral run name was first used by Henry Dennis the pastoralist in 1841. Sanstone blocks for the house were quarried from the area nearby and the tiles were Welsh slate.

This picture is also part of the Bonzle Farming (open in new window) photo collection.