Page 1 of 1 pages
(1 pictures)
Picture relating to Warwick - titled 'Archbishop of Canterbury lays the foundation stone at Slade's Church of England Grammer School, in Warwick, 1950'

Archbishop of Canterbury lays the foundation stone at Slade's Church of England Grammer School, in Warwick, 1950

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1950
(contact QldPics about this picture)


Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr. G. F. Fisher on the right; Archbishop of Brisbane, Dr. R. C. Halse and Brother B. W. Roberts, headmaster of the school on the left.