Page 1 of 1 pages
(6 pictures)
Picture relating to Terowie - titled 'Terowie'
Picture relating to Black Rock - titled 'Black Rock'
Picture relating to Dawson - titled 'Dawson'
Picture relating to Dawson - titled 'Dawson'
Picture relating to Cudal - titled 'Cudal'
Picture relating to Black Mountain - titled 'Black Mountain Quarry'

Terowie

contributed by DerrickJessop, taken on 2 August 2004
(contact DerrickJessop about this picture | see more pictures from DerrickJessop - open in new window)

Terowie was declared an historic town in 1985. Behind and parallel to the main street is the street of churches. This church was built as the Primitive Methodist Chapel in 1880, it was used by The Salvation Army from 1884 to 1889, then sold to the Anglican Church and is still in use.

This picture is also part of the Bonzle Military (open in new window) photo collection.