myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 58.563' S 151° 06.247' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 50m above sea level. This point is near the King Georges Road, 1.0km SSE from Hurstville, 1.1km SW from Allawah, 1.7km SE from Penshurst, 2.1km WSW from Carlton, near the Georges River, 2.2km ESE from Mortdale, 2.4km ENE from Oatley, 3.3km WSW from Kogarah and 3.4km SW from Rockdale.
This point is approximately 4.0km northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.976050° S||151.104123° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 58' 34" S||151° 06' 15" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 58' 33.78" S||151° 06' 14.84" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 58.563' S||151° 06.247' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Maianbar (pop. around 510) and Waterfall (pop. around 430).
- the mountains and hills Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Parramatta River, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Western Motorway, Southern Freeway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road, Elizabeth Drive and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Marley Beach and Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.