myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 36° 14.432' S 148° 43.538' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 1174m above sea level. This point is near an un-named road, 1.7km ESE from Rosemont, 3.2km WNW from Bullenbalong Sugar Loaf, 3.8km ENE from Round Flat, 4.0km W from Murlingbung, 4.4km NNE from Bullenbalong, 4.4km NNW from Bullenbalong Gap, 5.1km NE from Glengyle, 5.1km ESE from Rocky Plain and 5.5km E from Rocky Plain.
This point is approximately 121.7km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||36.240530° S||148.725627° E|
|D° MM' SS"||36° 14' 26" S||148° 43' 32" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||36° 14' 25.91" S||148° 43' 32.26" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||36° 14.432' S||148° 43.538' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Jindabyne (pop. around 4,400) and Berridale (pop. around 1,300).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Hudson (1763m), Round Mountain (1575m), Crackenback Peak (1471m), Mount Cobrabald (1466m), Bullenbalong Sugar Loaf (1240m), Jinderboine Hill (1223m), Murlingbung Hill (1203m), Honeysuckle Hill (1178m), Cootralantra Hill (1085m), Pipers Hill (1064m) and Gygederick Hill (1008m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Snowy River, the Eucumbene River, the Thredbo River, Wullwye Creek, the Gungarlin River, Ironpot Creek, Slacks Creek, Wambrook Creek, Back Creek and Bridle Creek.
- Snowy Mountains Highway, Alpine Way, Barry Way and Middlingbank Road.
- the bays Frying Pan Arm, Buckenderra Arm, Middlingbank Reach, Addicumbene Reach and Rushes Bay.