myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 36° 01.485' S 148° 46.969' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 1117m above sea level. This point is near Locker Creek, 1.0km NW from Hazelwood, near an un-named road, 3.3km SSE from Adaminaby, 5.4km WSW from Montillo, 5.5km NNE from Wairuna Point, 6.2km ESE from Long Plain, 6.6km S from Little Plain, 7.1km ENE from Old Adaminaby and 7.2km ESE from Wyandra.
This point is approximately 121.5km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||36.024746° S||148.782810° E|
|D° MM' SS"||36° 01' 29" S||148° 46' 58" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||36° 01' 29.09" S||148° 46' 58.12" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||36° 01.485' S||148° 46.969' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the village of Adaminaby (pop. around 460).
- a number of mountains and hills including Tantangara Mountain (1744m), Yaouk Peak (1715m), Alpine Hill (1659m), Big Bugtown Hill (1625m), Blackfellows Hill (1612m), Black Cow Peak (1563m), Jocks Hill (1563m), Gang Gang Mountain (1552m), Bulgar Hill (1524m), Mount Cobrabald (1466m) and Pheasant Hill (1451m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Murrumbidgee River, the Eucumbene River, the Gungarlin River, Naas Creek, Nungar Creek, Goorudee Rivulet, Wambrook Creek, Back Creek, Bridle Creek and Tantangara Creek.
- Snowy Mountains Highway, Boboyan Road, Middlingbank Road, Nungar Creek Fire Trail and Tantangara Road.
- the bays Frying Pan Arm, Buckenderra Arm, Middlingbank Reach, Seymour Reach, Providence Arm and Addicumbene Reach.