myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million), Geelong (pop. about 130,000), Melton (pop. around 32,000), Sunbury (pop. around 25,000), Ocean Grove-Barwon Heads (pop. around 13,000), Bacchus Marsh (pop. around 12,000), Pakenham (pop. around 11,000), Pakenham (pop. around 11,000), Lara (pop. around 9,200), Torquay (pop. around 8,000) and Clifton Springs (pop. around 7,300).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Buninyong (754m), Mount Warrenheip (746m), Black Hill (688m), Mount Cowley (654m), Hopwoods Hill (615m), Mount Egerton (615m), Mount Dandenong (612m), Green Hill (609m), Mount Sabine (582m), Pine Ridge Hill (553m) and Mount Doran (538m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Barwon River, Deep Creek, the Yarra River, the Woady Yaloak River, the Werribee River, the Yarra River, the Moorabool River, Jackson Creek, Merri Creek and Warrambine Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Glenelg Highway, Hume Freeway, South Gippsland Highway, Great Ocean Road, Hamilton Highway, Maroondah Highway, Midland Highway, Western Freeway and Colac Ballarat Road.
- the beaches Bells Beach, Gunnamatta Beach and Lang Lang Beach.
- a number of bays including Western Port, Blind Bight, Swan Bay, Bagge Harbour, Hastings Bight, Beaumaris Bay, Flinders Bight, Balcombe Bay, Dromana Bay, Cairns Bay and Hobsons Bay.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.