myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Gold Coast (pop. about 380,000), Townsville (pop. about 120,000), Thuringowa (pop. about 120,000), Cairns (pop. around 99,000), Cairns (pop. around 99,000), Toowoomba (pop. around 89,000), Rockhampton (pop. around 59,000), Mackay (pop. around 58,000), Tweed Heads (pop. around 45,000) and Bundaberg (pop. around 45,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Bartle Frere South Peak (1600m), Bellenden Ker (Centre Peak) (1557m), Mount Superbus (1370m), Thornton Peak (1338m), Mount Spurgeon (1318m), Roots Mount (1313m), Black Mountain (1311m), West Barney Peak (1271m), Mount Haig (1265m), Mount Huntley (1261m) and Mount Massey (1260m).
- a number of beaches including Manann Beach, Repulse Beach, Lamberts Beach, Four Mile Beach, Putney Beach, Maheno Beach, Dingo Beach, New Beach, Seventy Five Mile Beach, Ellis Beach and Covering Beach.
- a number of bays including Bundaberg Harbour, Considine Bay, Cosy Corner, North West Bay, Etty Bay, Queens Bay, Battle Bay, Wommin Bay, Moreton Bay (Quandamook), Perulpa Bay and Marloo Bay.
- the undersea structures Fraser Seamount, Queensland Guyot, Brisbane Guyot, Recorder Guyot, Moreton Seamount, Diane Bank and McDermott Bank.