myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Wonthaggi (pop. around 6,200), Inverloch (pop. around 3,700), Korumburra (pop. around 3,000), Cape Paterson (pop. around 650), Coronet Bay (pop. around 580), Venus Bay (pop. around 440) and Kilcunda (pop. around 230).
- the mountains and hills Mount Misery (280m), Bass Hill (242m) and Heath Mound (41m).
- the rivers and creeks the Tarwin River, the Bass River, the Powlett River, Foster Creek, Gwyther Creek, Bridge Creek, Pound Creek and Tennent Creek.
- South Gippsland Highway, Bass Highway, Korumburra-Wonthaggi Road, Phillip Island Road, Lynnes Road, Densley Road, Boundary Road, Wares Road, Millars Road and Outtrim Road.
- the bays Anderson Inlet and Venus Bay.