myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Geelong (pop. about 130,000), Ocean Grove-Barwon Heads (pop. around 13,000), Lara (pop. around 9,200), Torquay (pop. around 8,000), Clifton Springs (pop. around 7,300), Leopold (pop. around 6,800), Queenscliff (pop. around 3,700), Portarlington (pop. around 2,700), Anglesea (pop. around 2,200), Drysdale (pop. around 1,700) and Bannockburn (pop. around 1,500).
- the mountains and hills Flinders Peak (326m), Arthurs Seat (312m) and Mount Moriac (251m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Barwon River, the Werribee River, the Moorabool River, the Little River, Thompson Creek, Lollypop Creek, Hovell Creek, Sutherland Creek West Branch, Sutherland Creek East Branch and Sutherland Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Ocean Road, Hamilton Highway, Midland Highway, Nepean Highway, Geelong-Ballan Road, Geelong-Bacchus Marsh Road, Princes Freeway, Frankston-Flinders Road and Bellarine Highway.
- the beaches Bells Beach and Gunnamatta Beach.
- a number of bays including Beaumaris Bay, Flinders Bight, Balcombe Bay, Dromana Bay, Cairns Bay, Capel Sound, Port Phillip, Swan Bay, The Rip, Lonsdale Bay and Stingaree Bay.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.