myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Blackmans Bay (pop. around 15,000), Huonville (pop. around 1,700), Ranelagh (pop. around 1,700), Margate (pop. around 960), Cygnet (pop. around 800), Snug (pop. around 790), South Arm (pop. around 540), Dover (pop. around 490), Franklin (pop. around 420), Kettering (pop. around 310) and Howden (pop. around 290).
- a number of mountains and hills including Grey Mountain (824m), Wellings Hill (776m), Herring Back (734m), Morrison Hill (729m), Sherwood Hill (634m), Woodbridge Hill (601m), Mount Cygnet (587m), Shorts Hill (573m), Buxtons Hill (500m), Vinces Hill (495m) and Heeneys Bluff (495m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Huon River, the Mountain River, Kellaways Creek, Nicholls Rivulet, the North West Bay River, Garden Island Creek, Castle Forbes Rivulet, Margate Rivulet, the Snug River and Dover Rivulet.
- Channel Highway and Huon Highway.
- the village of Neck Beach.
- a number of bays including Variety Bay, Mortimer Bay, Moorina Bay, Halfmoon Bay, Opossum Bay, Trumpeter Bay, Bull Bay, Adams Bay, Great Bay, Fancy Bay and Adventure Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.