myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Geeveston (pop. around 830), Cygnet (pop. around 800), Dover (pop. around 490) and Woodbridge (pop. around 290).
- a number of mountains and hills including Adamsons Peak (1194m), Esperance Peak (1036m), Mesa (1002m), Crib Hill (627m), Woodbridge Hill (601m), Mount Cygnet (587m), Tongatabu (534m), Lune Sugarloaf (502m), Buxtons Hill (500m), Heeneys Bluff (495m) and Tylers Hill (491m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Huon River, the Arve River, the Lune River, the D'Entrecasteaux River, the Esperance River, Crookes Rivulet, the Kermandie River, Nicholls Rivulet, Creekton Rivulet and Garden Island Creek.
- Channel Highway and Huon Highway.
- a number of bays including Cloudy Bay, Little Taylors Bay, Mabel Bay, Lighthouse Bay, Great Taylors Bay, Standaway Bay, Port Cygnet, Roaring Bay, Port Esperance, Lady Bay and Sisters Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.